Premmerce Plugin – WooCommerce Wizard and Must-have Plugins Bundle
Premmerce is a toolkit of plugins which unites the most essential tools to amplify the WooCommerce core functionality together with a step-by-step tutorial, called Premmerce Wizard. Check it out and enjoy quick and seamless setup your online store from scratch to a fully managed platform.
The plugin is based on the detailed WooCommerce tutorial together with the analysis of all existing features and plugins for WooCommerce projects. Premmerce encapsulates the e-commerce expertise gained from the development of over 4000 online stores in different fields and with level of complexity.
All features provided by this plugin are mentioned in the list and among the most important are the following:
- Basic WordPress and WooCommerce intergation to ensure perfect performance.
- All the necessary WooCommerce settings
- Google Analytics setup with the help of additional plugins
- Online store theme display and the display of all its pages
- Permalink setup
- Extention of the WooCommerce core functionality with the help of compatibility tested and approved plugins.
At the moment Premmerce involves the following plugins and setup instructions:
- Yoast SEO
- Contact Form 7
- Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP)
- WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration
Plus, it includes such valuable plugings as:
Premmerce Search – Premmerce Search makes the WooCommerce product search more flexible and efficient and gives the additional search results due to the spell correction.
Premmerce User Roles – This plugin has been developed for creating user roles from the WordPress admin area and assigning the arbitrary access rights to them.
Premmerce WooCommerce Brands – This plugin makes it possible to create an unlimited number of brands that can be assigned to the products for better cataloging, product search and additional opportunities for marketing and brand promotion.
Premmerce WooCommerce Product Filter – Premmerce WooCommerce Product Filter plugin is a convenient and flexible tool for managing filters for WooCommerce products.
Premmerce WooCommerce Toolkit – Premmerce WooCommerce Toolkit is a versatile set of add-ons and extensions for WooCommerce, developed to add the missing essential tools for e-commerce business to the basic version of WooCommerce.
WooCommerce Customers Manager – This plugin extends the standard user list and the edit user page in WordPress and adds the customer data from WooCommerce.
WooCommerce Permalink Manager – This plugin allows you to configure URL generation strategy for your WooCommerce based store.
WooCommerce SEO Addon – Premmerce WooCommerce SEO Addon plugin extends the functionality of Yoast SEO for microdata management and provides all the instruments you need for your store’s SEO improvement.
After following all the instructions and using the interactive Premmerce Wizard you will come up with a fully set up and ready to perform WooCommerce online store.
We plan to do frequent updates and add new plugins instructions to keep you in the loop about the latest technology advances in the world of e-commerce.
Every plugin registers its own autoloader for the automatic class download. In the Premmerce plugin one autodownloader is registered at a time and it is in charge of classes downlaod for all progins from the Premmerce suite. This feature inctreases a store’s response rate and adds to users’ experience.
You can create your personal demo store and test this plugin together with Premmerce Premium and all other Premmerce plugins and themes developed by our team here: Premmerce WooCommerce Demo.
Premmerce plugin can be downloaded and installed from the official WordPress plugin directory.
- Unzip the downloaded zip file.
- Upload the plugin folder into the `wp-content/plugins/` directory of your WordPress site.
- Activate `Premmerce` from Plugins page
Wizard is an interactive tuturial which provides instructions for transforming a regular WordPress website into a profitable online store.
41 is a number circled next to the plugin title and in the toolbar and it notifies the number of incompleted tasks.
There is a task filter in the Premmerce Wizard and it includes 4 radio boxes what will help you to change tasks display:
The incolpleted tasks are shown by default meaning the steps which have to be taken for the complete setup of your store.
All Wizard tasks can be divided into the following groups:
Plugin installation and activation
These tasks can be performed by clicking the Install button. After this, the automatic plugin installation from the WordPress plugin directory begins.
After the download and installation is completed, don’t forget to carry out activation and click the Activate button.
After completing the step above, the automatic plugin activation will take place and the task will be marked as completed.
If the plugin was installed and activated earlier, this task would be marked as completed automatically after the Premmerce plugin activation and would be moved fto the Completed tasks list.
The tasks of this type can not be canceled or unchecked to be performed later, because everything is done automatically. If the plugin is deactivated or deleted, the task will be marked Incomplete.
If you want to postpone the task to be done later, click the Skip button.
Skipped tasks can only be marked as incompleted and for this click the Unskip button. After that they would be changed to the Incomplete.
Some tasks include a link to some plugin descriptions and a detailed instructions on their usage. In order to read them, please click the Details link.
In order to perform some tasks accurately, you need to accomplish the related tasks. For your convenience we added some buttons notifying what specific tasks have to be performed. Click the red button to proceed to the task.
Setting type task
These tasks have to be done manually. First of all, read a short description presented below the task title and a detailed instruction which will assist in case you have some queries. For this please click the Details link.
The Set up link opens the settings page which are discribed in the task.
After all necessary steps are made, check the completed task box to mark it Complete.
In the future in order to complete any task from the Settings type tasks you can uncheck the box and move to the Incomplete list.
The task can not be marked Complete if some previous essential tasks have not been accomplished.
Once you go through all tasks using the Premmerce Wizard, the active widget with the number of incompleted tasks will disappear. This will notify that the full setup of your online store has been completed.
In the future taking into account your feedback, development of WooCommerce technology and related plugins, we will add the new tasks so that you could update your store to the latest version. Therefore, you’ll see them in the Incomplete task list after the Premmerce plugin has been fully updated.
The Plugins tab displays the latest info about all recommended plugins and their versions and it also helps to install and activate the ones necessary for your store.
We’ll continue to test all new plugins and provide our expert feedback on their effectiveness and whether they are worthy to use in your online store. Certainly, we’ll add them both to this list and the Premmerce Wizard.
To conclude, we’d like to point out that your feedback and assistance are very valuable to us as we are determined to create a perfect WooCommerce based solution. Looking forward to your hearing from you.
The premium features:
- Upgraded dashboard
- Premium plugins
The upgraded dashboard
We’ve changed the WordPress dashboard into a more convenient and understandable online store management tool.
A new dashboard view is activated in the Wizard. Find the ‘Install and Customize E-commerce Interface’ task and click the ‘Set up’ button.
A new dashboard view is deactivated in the toolbar:
The list of the premium plugins:
- Advanced Custom Fields PRO includes extra fields & features to better the development of websites including repeatable blocks, page building layouts, intuitive galleries, custom settings pages and reusable fields!
- Advanced Custom Fields Multilingual.
- WP Rocket is one of the best caching solutions for WordPress.
- WP All Export Pro – the most extensible and advanced XML and CSV export solution for WordPress.
- WP All Import Pro – people call WP All Import magical for a reason it works with any XML or CSV file, imports images, and can easily import data to a plugin and theme fields or anywhere else you need.
- WP All Import – ACF Add-On
- WP All Import – Link Cloaking Add-on
- WP All Import – User Import Add-On
- WP All Import – WooCommerce Add-On Pro
- WPML Multilingual CMS – it is a core plugin and it combines multilingual content authoring with powerful translation management.
- WPML Media – it turns the WordPress Media management into multilingual and allows to show the same images in translated galleries.
- WPML Sticky Links – it prevents internal links from ever breaking.
- WPML String Translation – it allows to translate texts in the theme, in other plugins and in the WordPress Admin.
- WPML Translation Management – the Translation Management package helps you run translations for large WordPress sites.
- WPML All Import – it imports multilingual content to WordPress. It requires WP All Import & WPML
- WooCommerce Multilingual – this ‘glue’ plugin makes it possible to run fully multilingual e-commerce sites using WooCommerce and WPML.
Advanced settings for WP Rocket
We’ve added main automatic settings for WP Rocket to improve the caching of your site.