Premmerce Weekly Roundup: April 6, 2018
Ready for some hot WooCommerce news? Just keep reading our weekly roundup.
SaleZones theme update
This week we updated the SaleZones theme to version 1.4.3, also with the main template, the child-themes (GoodLook and GrandStore) are updated. You can check changelog here:
- Add load more products button on WooCommerce category products page.
- Add social login via plugin “nextend social login“.
- Add Customizer option – catalog mode.
- Add Customizer options – change and show cart icon on add to cart button.
- Search autocomplete. Add keyboard navigation.
- Mega menu if use more than one on the page.
- Show products labels on catalog list view.
- Woocommerce “recent_product” and “product_attribute” shortcodes. Add template attribute and fix the layout.
- Improve products “shortcode” layout on mobile screen.
- Child theme GoodLook Premmerce product bundles layout.
- Add product placeholder for variables products.
- Woocommerce options, display only products on products catalog page.
- Remove quantity field from groped products on the catalog page.
- Change product photo on variant change if option catalog product photo flipper is enabled.
Yoast SEO 7.2.
This week’s Yoast SEO plugin developers have released a new version of their product. As they say: “…in 7.1 we fixed some bugs, improved the importers and added a new language. Yoast SEO 7.2 — out now — is taking it a bit easier. No substantial new features, but enough improvements all around”. And as we can see this release brought really a lot of minor improvements, but they have a significant impact on the functionality of the plugin. You can check all changes in the Yoast SEO blog: Yoast SEO 7.2: Fixes and improvements.
WordPress 4.9.5 is now available. This is a security and maintenance release for all versions since WordPress 3.7. You can read the changelog here: WordPress 4.9.5 Security and Maintenance Release
Thanks for following us 🙂
Enjoy your weekend and sell more with WooCommerce and Premmerce.