Premmerce Weekly Roundup: Februarry 23, 2018
we returned our rubric with weekly news from the world of WooCommerce and WordPress. This week we have prepared few interesting events for you.
New WooCommerce 3.3.
3.3 is a minor update. All changes should be backward compatible with sites running any version of WooCommerce since 3.0.
As the developers describe, the main changes in this release are:
- Our first feature (Webhooks) in custom tables, a small but significant step towards a more performance and scalable core;
- Improved image sizing and catalog viewing options;
- Better theme support for non-WooCommerce themes;
- Facelifts to stock management and the Orders screen;
- New payment gateways available in the Setup Wizard.
Read full release notes in this article: WooCommerce 3.3 has been released
Storefront 2.2.8 update
Storefront 2.2.8 has been tagged for release and uploaded to WordPress.org.
You can see full changelog in this article: Storefront 2.2.8 release notes
Yoast SEO 7.0 is coming
Developers assure that is one of the biggest releases of Yoast SEO. They simplified the interface, deprecated unused features and combined others into smarter features. By cleaning up our code, developers also drastically improved the performance of the plugin.
The official release of the new Yoast SEO 7.0. is scheduled on Tuesday, 6th March. But also you can try demo version and give some feedback to developers. You can read more about upcoming release and download demo version here: Help us test Yoast SEO 7.0
Thanks for following us 🙂
Enjoy your weekend and sell more with WooCommerce and Premmerce.