Need to Save Your Customers’ Time? Choose the Best WooCommerce Product Filter Plugin!
Do you want your customers to purchase every time they visit your online store and feel happy and satisfied? Sometimes a buyer wastes his time viewing hundreds of products to find a needed thing and forgets about the magic power of a filter (which is a tool that sorts and selects products by the specified criteria). The most important thing is that such a filter must function seamlessly and not to slow your website performance.
Here you’ll learn about the best WooCommerce product filter plugins.
Premmerce WooCommerce Product Filter. It’s a convenient and flexible tool for managing filters for WooCommerce products. It has a single widget that manages the display of all available filters, perfect Ajax, and unique SEO features. This plugin is compatible with all popular WordPress themes.
Key plugin features:
- displaying all available filters and using a single widget for it
- flexible settings for each filter in one place
- price filter
- the Premmerce Active Filters widget
- integration with the Premmerce WooCommerce Brands plugin
- improved caching system
- displaying only available attributes depending on the category
- the ability to filter search results.
Themify – WooCommerce Product Filter. It’s a free WordPress plugin that allows users easy filtering of products by categories, price range, attributes, tags, and much more. In addition, the plugin has the ability to create filter combinations. Unlike many other product filters, where you can only select one filter at a time, Product Filter allows multiple selections which help shoppers to refine the product search results.
The basic plugin features:
- live search results
- drag and drop form builder
- multiple filter combinations
- the vertical or horizontal layout
WooCommerce Product Filter by WooBeWoo. Using this plugin you can create and customize filters to make shopping in your store easy and enjoyable. You can filter by price, categories, tags and attributes, enable or disable Ajax search, use extensive sorting options and adjust the price range precisely.
The main plugin features:
- drag and drop builder
- filtering by price, categories, attributes, rating and more
- unlimited number of filters
- customizable filter title and description
- hidden, closed, opened filter label
- checkbox, multiple drop-down, radio button lists
- count and search displaying
- the hierarchical output of categories
- ajax live search
- variations for sorting
- price range manual and automatic settings
- editable price range step
- filter Width
- maximum height in front-end for each filter
- clear all and Clear block buttons
- customizable Loader icon
YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter. It allows you to manage product filters to display the best product variations your customers are looking for.
YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter features:
- filter WooCommerce products with YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter widget (4 layouts available: List, Drop-down list, Colour, Label)
- reset all applied filters with YITH WooCommerce Ajax Reset Filter widget
As you see, the free plugin version has a bit limited capabilities. Its Premium version has many more valuable features.
WOOF – Products Filter for WooCommerce. It’s a plugin for WooCommerce that helps your website visitors to sort out products by categories, attributes, products tags, products custom taxonomies and price.
The main features of this plugin:
- dynamic products recount
- search products by SKU
- filter WooCommerce products by Meta Data
- search products by Price
- WooCommerce products text search by title, content, excerpt and their combinations
- step by step products filter
- Products Messenger
All of these product filter plugins make product search quick and enjoyable. All of them have both free and premium versions and their premium version price ranges from $40 to $60.
These plugins have the same function – to filter products and mainly, they are similar in use. Each filter is displayed as a separate widget and contains the filter output in the form of lists, colors, labels, drop-down lists, checkboxes. However, there are some differences.
- The free version from YITH is much cut. There are almost no settings, except those in the Widget.
- Premmerce WooCommerce Product Filter displays only available attributes depending on the category. Having unique SEO features, the plugin will help to increase the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of your store. Also, it optimizes page load speed by loading filter deferred.
- The product filter from WOOF uses Products Messenger that allows your logged-in customers subscribe to the products filter combinations and always be informed about your store arrivals, that they are interested in. However, some users complain that their websites started to work more slowly after the plugin installation.
- Themify – WooCommerce Product Filter is open source software, but there were complaints that it had broken non-Themify themes.
In this table we focused on the main features of the product filter plugins, so you’re welcome to have a look.
|Premmerce WooCommerce Product Filter|| – the Premmerce Active Filters widget|
– improved caching system
– displaying only available attributes depending on the category
– improved SEO settings (Premium only)
|Themify – WooCommerce Product Filter|| – Drag and drop form builder|
– The vertical or horizontal layout
|WooCommerce Product Filter by WooBeWoo|| – Hidden, closed, opened filter label|
– Ajax live search
– Customizable Loader icon
|YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter||– Filter WooCommerce products with YITHWooCommerce Ajax Product Filter widget|
– Upload of an icon as a customized loader (Premium only)
|WOOF – Products Filter for WooCommerce||– Products Messenger|
– search products by SKU
– WooCommerce products text search by title, content, excerpt and their combinations
The product filter is designed to speed up the search of needed products, and its main purpose is to save time. So choosing the product filter plugin you need to pay attention to filter performance. The Premmerce team holds the lead in this issue. Premmerce WooCommerce Product Filter almost doesn’t slow down the loading speed of a page with filters.
Don’t waste your time – start using the product filter plugin right now! Save your customers time – increase your sales!
- Premmerce Permalink Manager for WooCommerce compatible with WPML «
- WordPress VIP: Benefits, Comparisons, Prices [Review 2020] »