Premmerce WooCommerce Price Tracking
Using the ‘Premmerce WooCommerce Price Tracking’ plugin you can notify your customers about the reduction in your online store products prices by sending them sales emails.
You can use this tool, for example, to collect information about the demand for products and purposefully add a discount on them to increase sales.
It’s important to mention that all capabilities that are developed according to our roadmap will be tested for compatibility with Premmerce WooCommerce Price Tracking.
Before activation, make sure the following plugin has been installed and activated:
You can buy the ‘Premmerce WooCommerce Price Tracking’ plugin on the premmerce.com website and after that download its premium version archive on the ‘My subscriptions’ tab of your Personal Account.
After the archive has been downloaded, follow the steps below:
- Log in your site dashboard and go to the ‘Add New’ page.
- Click ‘Download plugins’.
- Choose the downloaded plugin archive.
- Click ‘Install’.
- Click ‘Activate’.
- Enter the license key (you can find it in your Personal Account) and click ‘Agree & Activate License’.
After the plugin has been activated, the ‘Track price’ link will be added to the product page.
If you use SalesZone (Premium) or its child themes, this link will also appear in the product ‘quick view’.
After clicking the ‘Track price’ link, the popup will be opened, in which a customer needs to confirm the actions.
For signed up customers:
In the Profile a customer can view all the products which he tracks, their prices and delete the subscription.
After confirming the tracking, in the dashboard, on the main plugin page, information about products and customers will be added:
On this page you can also delete the requests of the customers who have already been notified of the price change:
After reducing the price, the plugin automatically sends emails to all customers who are tracking this product.
If you don’t delete the customer’s subscription to the product from the table, each time when the product price is reduced, an email will be sent to his email address.
- The Showdown of WooCommerce vs Shopify: Which One Is Best For You and Why
- Hyperlink management by Premmerce Filter Plugin for SEO improvement of WooCommerce stores
- Magento or WooCommerce: Choosing the Right eCommerce Platform for Your Store in 2019
- How To Market Effortlessly and Efficiently Woocommerce eStore products on Pinterest?
- How Does SalesZone Theme Comply with Premmerce Plugins