How to increase your brand visibility and sales with Pinterest for WooCommerce
Today Pinterest has more than 291 million active users all over the world.
More than 1.5 million business accounts are registered in the network.
Pinterest drives 33% more referral traffic to shopping sites than Facebook, 71% more than Snapchat, and 200% more than Twitter!
- Today Pinterest has more than 291 million active users all over the world.
- More than 1.5 million business accounts are registered in the network.
- Pinterest drives 33% more referral traffic to shopping sites than Facebook, 71% more than Snapchat, and 200% more than Twitter!
You can see such numbers because, unlike other social networks, Pinterest’s basic idea is in representing products, not building social connections.
In order to make the most of Pinterest for your business, we’ve created the Pinterest for WooCommerce plugin.
Let’s get straight to the point and make an overview of the benefits you get with this game-changing product.
Improve the way your products look and share on Pinterest
One of the most important things you can do, using this plugin, is to install the Rich Pins markup for your WooCommerce store products to transfer additional information to Pinterest like their price, availability and product description. This will make your Pins stand out among others and bring more customers to your online store. The Pinterest for WooCommerce plugin will enable you to do this in a few clicks.
You can also share your products conveniently in order to maximize their distribution in the network.
We’ve added the ‘Save’ button that has some additional advantages for your WooCommerce store compared with the standard Pinterest browser extension:
- Your customers will be able to share your products directly from the catalog and they will share the product’s URL, not its category.
- This button will look nice and work without any problems on the most themes, consider the WooCommerce features and will make your store even more user-friendly.
Automate adding and updating pins from your WooCommerce dashboard
Adding your products to Pinterest and updating the basic information has never been so easy.
Thanks to its full integration, the Pinterest for WooCommerce plugin will allow:
- Bulk uploading of the product image to your Pinterest account, including the Rich Pin markup.
- Updating any product, all updated information is immediately transferred to Pinterest and will automatically update the product description, price, and photo.
- You can also use the possibility of Bulk Pinning, which will allow you to upload a large number of products at once.
Improve your Pinterest Ads Management with conversions tracking
Pinterest Ads is another very effective way to increase your online store sales. In order to take advantage of this opportunity to a maximum, we recommend installing the Pinterest tag to track all conversions made with the help of your Pins.
Moreover, you no longer have to do customization in the template code in order to install the Pinterest Tag in just a few clicks. You can select event tracking types directly in the plugin settings.
Try Pinterest for WooCommerce Today
Pinterest for WooCommerce, powered by Premmerce, is a unique e-commerce tool that will help you to get all the benefits of Pinterest in a single interface without involving additional tech specialists. Processes automation, which traditionally requires a considerable amount of resources, will make it easy to master a new platform for selling your products and services.
- The Showdown of WooCommerce vs Shopify: Which One Is Best For You and Why
- Hyperlink management by Premmerce Filter Plugin for SEO improvement of WooCommerce stores
- How To Market Effortlessly and Efficiently Woocommerce eStore products on Pinterest?
- Magento or WooCommerce: Choosing the Right eCommerce Platform for Your Store in 2019
- WordPress VIP: Benefits, Comparisons, Prices [Review 2020]
- How to boost your WooCommerce store results with Storefront and Premmerce? «
- Premmerce Permalink Manager for WooCommerce compatible with WPML »