At Premmerce we firmly believe in and stand behind our products 100%. However, we understand that they cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you have any technical or sales queries, do not hesitate to contact us.
We do not offer a trial version of our products, except the demo-version. If the toolkit/plugin/template does not meet your expectations, we will refund your money in full within 14 days from the date of your original purchase. After 14 days, refunds will no longer be granted.
Here are the situations in which we can make a refund:
- Item is “not as described”. An item is “not as described” if it is materially different from the item description or preview so you should expect us to “tell it like it is” when it comes to the features and functionality of items.
- Item does not work the way it should. If an item does not work the way it should and can not easily be fixed you are entitled to a refund of the item. This includes situations where the item has a problem that would have stopped you from buying it if you had known about the problem in the first place. If the item can be fixed, then we have to do so promptly by updating the item otherwise you are entitled to a refund of that item.
- Item has a security vulnerability. If the item can be fixed, then we have to do so promptly by updating the item. If the item contains a security vulnerability that is not patched in an appropriate timeframe then you are entitled to a refund of that item.
- Items that have not been downloaded. If you have not downloaded a purchased item within 3 months from the date of purchase, you may be eligible for a refund.
Why a refund may not be given:
- you do not want it after you have downloaded it;
- you simply changed your mind;
- you bought an item by mistake;
- you ask for goodwill;
- you can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we advise you to download items as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation).
A couple of small points:
- before a refund is granted, you must allow us to try and help solve any problem you have with our product;
- we will process your refund as soon as we’re able to. But financial institution can take up to 30 days for the refund to reflect in your bank/card account;
- refunds also apply to product upgrades or annual renewals.
To submit a refund request, please contact us.
Please note that by purchasing the toolkit/plugin/template, you agree to the terms of the Refund Policy.
Ready to Get Started?
Join over 100,000 smart shop owners who use Premmerce plugins to power their WooCommerce stores.Get started