Premmerce WooCommerce Pinterest
This plugin allows you to make bulk creation and editing of Pinterest pins based on the products in your WooCommerce store, it also adds all the necessary for Rich Pins product data in the Open Graph format to the product page markup
Premmerce WooCommerce Pinterest Features
Premmerce WooCommerce Pinterest is the thought-out and comprehensive set of features for marketing e-store on Pinterest, one of the most widely used platforms. Its main features ensure that one can automatize the process while keeping the promoted material user-friendly and visually attractive.
Let’s start with the roundup of the main features
- A secure connection between WooCommerce and Pinterest;
- Scheduled Pinning;
- Bulk Pinning;
- Automated transfer of the products-related details like product name, description, price, and stock availability;
- A direct link to the product on your website from every Pin;
- Open Graph markup to enhance your product images and make them stand out;
- Listing your entire WooCommerce product catalog on Pinterest in minutes;
- Adding new products automatically to your Pinterest boards;
- Saving your product images by the site visitors to their Pinterest boards;
- Managing all your Pins in one place and syncing the images, pricing, and product details in real-time;
- Adding Alt and Title to images to increase the search ranking of your products on Pinterest;
- Pinterest tag to track conversions;
- Auto-resizing images according to predefined dimensions;
- Replacing the original product image with the custom one intended for Pinterest;
- Pinning to several boards at the same time;
- Creating a Pinterest catalog for advertising;
- Adding Pinterest hashtags right from wp-admin.
Add pins to your Pinterest account right from the WordPress dashboard
The plugin allows you to choose images to pin to the specified board in your Pinterest account right on the adding/editing product page. Together with the product image, all the data provided by Rich Pins are also transferred: the name, description, price, availability.
Update pins after updating a product
If you change any product data (of the ones presented on Pinterest) in the WooCommerce dashboard – price, description, name, or include additional product images, all pins will automatically be added to the queue for updating on Pіnterest.
Add multiple pins to the ‘All products’ page
Choose all products at once to be posted on Pinterest. The main image of a product will be used for a pin.
Bulk update the added pins
This feature allows you to bulk update the created pins straight from the WordPress dashboard. Thus, you can quickly update the price, description, and name for all pins.
Set up automatic creation of a pin description based on product shortcodes
Form a template based on shortcodes instead of simply transferring the product description. With its help, the additional product data such as the product price, name, URL, description, a short description, and site name will be transferred to Pinterest.
Add the Rich Pins markup to the product page
The plugin also adds the necessary Open Graph markup to the product page so that it is validated by Pinterest and all the necessary data is transferred automatically.
Schedule pins to publish when your audience will see them. Flexible settings will allow you to set the day, time, images, images quantity, and publication intervals of your Pins.
Track conversions with Pinterest Tag
We’ve added an automatic integration of Pinterest Tag into your online store. The Pinterest tag allows you to track actions people take on your website after viewing the Promoted Pin. You can use this information to measure return on ad spend (RoAS) and adjust Promoted Pins to the target audiences.
! More on How to Market Effortlessly and Efficiently on Pinterest with our plugin here.
Full documentation is available here: Premmerce WooCommerce Pinterest